Who's Going??!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 more coming!!

UndrWatrDan:
Hmmmm Roatan or ScubaToys................... choices, choices, choices, but Roatan wins!

I can understand that... but keep in mind - 2 people that come will be going to Roatan anyway! Coco view will be up here with their photo expert - and they will be doing presentations about the resort, and at the end of the day, there is a drawing for a trip for 2 to Coco view.... Not bad?!

scubatoys:
I can understand that... but keep in mind - 2 people that come will be going to Roatan anyway! Coco view will be up here with their photo expert - and they will be doing presentations about the resort, and at the end of the day, there is a drawing for a trip for 2 to Coco view.... Not bad?!

Can I do early voting and put my name in the pot for the trip since I can't be there in person :D

I forgot Tim was gonna be there! Tell him Howdy and that the Swampers will see him to CCV when he gets back.....he's got students waiting for him!

The 14th is the Tyler State Park Trashure cleanup day- I have already committed to being there, didn't know about the ScubaToys party! But, the trashure cleanup will be a great day, lots of fun scheduled and a great crowd. Sounds like everyone's going to be very busy that day.

Foo

I will be at Tyler State Park. Sounds like the day at Scubatoys will be great! I am sure it will be a huge success. See you at the park Foo! :dazzler1:

Well... I got it confirmed not that the NetDoc will be coming to Scubatoys on May 14th. If you want to meet the man responsible for ScubaBoard - here is your chance! We'll have a spot in the tent set up for NetDoc and so other notables from the ScubaBoard team so we can help them spread the word about the forum.

Also ScottZeagle will be here. Let the man himself help fit you into a Zeagle BC, or have any questions answered about their regs, BC's the new top secret computer... Oh... not really so much of a secret now...

Anyway, it should be a lot of fun, and we're really happy that NetDoc and ScottZeagle have joined the numbers that are attending.

Hope we can meet a lot of the ScubaBoarders and turn some others into ScubaBoarders!

larry

well you twisted my arm (not really) but if petes coming in, im gonna try and be there but i graduate the night before and have a party im going to planned on friday and saturday so i may be a little worn out from all that, but since there is gear on my list i will do my best to make it out.

any details on items that are going to be on sale or specials? then what time does the event start ?

Thanks in advance

Tooth

tx.lakerats:
Scuba in 10 city Tour at Scuba Toys on May 14th????

Scuba 10 City Tour

I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it. Maybe we could all get together and find some gloves that actually fit me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom