Who's Going??!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not me! I hope to be diving in Lake Travis!

Now that I'm relocated to Plano, I think I'm going to have to wander on over to see what's happening.

What time are things getting started?

Hey Larry, are you going to have any sales going on? I am in search of new regs (looking at either the Envoy or the Proton XL setup).

Foo:
Haha, nothing like a little public pressure.........right, Larry? You're a smooth one, kevreid. :crafty:

I am extremely jealous of all you Roatan peeps. So, have a great time for me please! May you have the best dives ever.

Foo

I don't think it was the pressure :eyebrow: but I will be taking the new housing to CoCo View. Larry does it again!!!!

Having been by the shop a couple times recently, it looks like this will be a huge event. So much new merchandise that they have gone to hanging it from the ceiling!!!! Check out the webcam http://www.scubatoys.com/poolcam/poolcam.asp

Aggie Diver:
Now that I'm relocated to Plano, I think I'm going to have to wander on over to see what's happening.

What time are things getting started?

Hey Larry, are you going to have any sales going on? I am in search of new regs (looking at either the Envoy or the Proton XL setup).

Every day is a sale here! And Scuba Diving magazine will have some drawings and free give aways. It will kick off around 10 and go until I can't take it anymore :wink: . Probably shut it down around 7.

kevreid:
I don't think it was the pressure :eyebrow: but I will be taking the new housing to CoCo View. Larry does it again!!!!

Having been by the shop a couple times recently, it looks like this will be a huge event. So much new merchandise that they have gone to hanging it from the ceiling!!!! Check out the webcam http://www.scubatoys.com/poolcam/poolcam.asp

Kevin only six more days until we leave see ya in the airport.

parrotheaddiver:
Kevin only six more days until we leave see ya in the airport.

I'm packed and ready to go!!!!! Even had the housing in the water to make sure all is operational..........got this fun shot.

I love that pic, Kevin! So cute. Yall have a great time in Roatan, maybe we can join yall on this trip someday. I know you're going to have a blast, I've only spent two days on Roatan, single day cruise port stops each time. The first time was my first blue water and snorkeling experience (at Tabyana Beach), and I fell in love with the reefs at that time. After my diver certification, I got to dive there. Can't wait to go back someday, it rocks.

Foo

Foo:
Can't wait to go back someday, it rocks.

Foo...we already have the May 2006 in the works. You should join us next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom