Who's going to DEMA????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's DEMA? Forgive my noob-ness.

Imagine a big trade show - where most of the manufacturers, travel agencies and dive-related businesses congregate. That's DEMA. Its in Vegas for a year, then retires to Orlando for a couple, then rages back to Vegas for a year, then slinks off back to Florida for a bit, then blasts into Vegas, then reluctantly shufflboards back to Florida, then triumphantly returns back to Vegas, then is wheelchaired back to Florida...

and well, you get the idea.

Its a show designed for "the trade" - meaning its not a consumer show. Its every divers duty to get into DEMA. Its not hard, and its the best way to meet, connect and network with the people that drive the industry that supports the endeavor we all love.

You should come out. You'd have fun.

-Ken

I'll be there Thursday through Saturday spending most of my time in service clinics.

Wish I knew about this before today.

Is there a place that we can have a list of all the dive shows through-out the US?

I can't go to Fl this December either and that is the only one I was aware of recently.

Can somebody stop by the Uwatec booth and ask about an ETA for the trimix upgrade for the Galileo Sol? Sure would appreciate a current update.

Divebums can't afford such events... sniff!

Looking forward to checking out new Technologies that will work in our application.

Mostly looking into video and comm's

Will be putting a small visual display up at booth #1045 on NOAA’s Aquarius Reef Base

Divebums can't afford such events... sniff!

Where there's a will, there's a way. Suggestion - Convince the wife that you will save enough onyour necessary purchases that you will pay for the trip.

I work for HP and am in town for our Sales Kick Off. I am looking for a badge to be able to go on Friday since I am here..

Long time diver, since the 60's, and am just looking to cruise and say hello to folks...

Imagine a big trade show - where most of the manufacturers, travel agencies and dive-related businesses congregate. That's DEMA. Its in Vegas for a year, then retires to Orlando for a couple, then rages back to Vegas for a year, then slinks off back to Florida for a bit, then blasts into Vegas, then reluctantly shufflboards back to Florida, then triumphantly returns back to Vegas, then is wheelchaired back to Florida...

and well, you get the idea.

Its a show designed for "the trade" - meaning its not a consumer show. Its every divers duty to get into DEMA. Its not hard, and its the best way to meet, connect and network with the people that drive the industry that supports the endeavor we all love.

You should come out. You'd have fun.

-Ken
I have a better time traveling to the best dive sites; meeting & making new friends overseas; experiencing and appreciating different countries & cultures; and enjoy networking with other people who actually like diving around the world instead of hyping/attending trade shows. (Kudos to you Ken Kurtis for having the time & means to dive travel AND go to these bazaars/soirees as well. . .:wink: )

Back
Top Bottom