Who's going to DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
A bunch of us from the Matrix are meeting Thursday night. If anyone wants to join us, that would be great. Or just let me know when you'll be in Vegas and maybe we can meet somewhere at some other time, even if it's on the convention floor. It would be good to see some old friends and meet some others in person for the first time. I'll be there from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon. We have show tickets for Friday and Saturday night. And other than being at the convention during the day and participating in some of the presentations/workshops, no other plans.

Hey Rob,

I'll be there. Let me know where you want to meet up

John

Pretty much anywhere works for me. Give me a call Thursday afternoon - 850-272-7484.

My wife and I will be in Vegas but not yet having dive professional standing I have not been able to arrange entrance to DEMA although I would like to attend.

We could still hook up somewhere. Like I said, there will be a bunch of divers hanging out Thursday night. We'll be at the Hilton around 7 in one of the lounge bars. I can't remember the name, but it's the one with live Jazz.

As for getting in, the only chance you have is to get a dive shop to list you as an employee.

Alright, sounds like the AZ folks should set up a meet sometime Friday or Saturday.

I want to find the John and Rob meet up. Might be good for a beer. Hope it's after noon.

adios don O

It's always after noon in Vegas...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom