Who's Going In November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VERY Good !!! :).... You are going to think you are diving in a bathtub ! Well, that is a bath tub with current...:yeahbaby: Have a Great trip ! SS
A bathtub with current and fish. :D

I'm here in Cozumel now and my girlfriend is doing her Open Water class. I'm looking to do some shore diving until she's done. I've got a map of shore diving locations, but need a buddy.

I've got 50 dives of experience. Went out today. Water was 80 deg.

Private Message me or call me on our temp mexican cell 998 247 3323

David

We have now committed to our 22 year old daughter coming down to dive with us for a few days in Nov. (23-26) specifically. I hope there are a few "youngsters" at SCC those days!

Mitzi

Meg and I will be there, at Hotel Coz and Resort from the 15 - 22, diving with Dive Paradise. We will have two other couples with us, one non - diver in each. Easy to spot, I'm 6'4, silver hair and 'stache, Meg is a drop dead blonde, 6'2". Give us a holler if you choose to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom