Who's Going In November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grassyknoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Going back to Coz November 14th-18th. I'll be taking my stepdaughter and her father for their first Coz trip. We'll be staying at Cozumel Hotel & Resort (not sure which dive op we'll use yet though). Both of them are fairly new divers, so in addition to some boat dives I'll be taking them on some nice easy shore dives. Just thought I'd see who else might be there.

6 weeks and counting down.....

be there 4th - 15th with Aldora

Just booked my flight and will be there Nov 8 - 15. I can't wait as it will be my first trip to Cozumel.

I'll be there Nov 20-23...can't wait!

I'll be there with family and friends Nov 25th - Dec 3rd. Hotel Coz and Resort as well. Tick tock, tick tock...

I will be there November 12-19 at Hotel Cozumel. Iwill be diving the fast boats with Paradise Divers. Just look for the oldest little guy with a black cap waiting for my fast boat to dock. I would be pleased to chat with new divers about some of the exotic dive locations I have had the good fortune to dive--like Galapagos, Yap,Palau,Fiji and Coco Island. Hope to see you all there and pray that the hurricanes avoid Cozumel
The Professor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom