Who's diving where this weekend/holiday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RV

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to test one of the Smith Lake walls.. and maybe hit blue water too..

Do they ever do night dives at blue water anymore?

I want to point out this thread cool video

and this one DIY DPV

When I was at blue water sunday I saw some scootering and it looked like a blast.:D . now I really want one..:14:

I think Blue Water does night dives the first weekend of the month, which would be this weekend!

Yeah, the scooters are a lot of fun!!! We played with them in my AOW class at Blue Water a few weeks ago.

the scooter dudes and I were the last ones out on sunday. I was lounging on my back looking up on the 20' (15') platform when i saw a line of bubbles go by. I rolled over and saw a heard of scooters going by. I laid there and watched as they scooted around at high speed.. some had other people in tow and were still haulin' *****.. I got to get/build one....

Do you think you might hit Blue Water on Monday? I just talked to a friend of mine, and she is interested in going too.

We'd need bolt cutters to dive there on Monday.. wait.. maybe they are open since it's a holiday.. yeah,, I don't know..

I just checked, and they are not going to be open on Monday. Guess we will try to go on Sunday.

I should have gone today

Im interested in Smith Lake. Probably monday.

Im all for Blue Water with bolt cutters... Or, maybe a giant stride @ 150ft? Fun fun...

EDIT:

Wow... big lake. Uh... Whats a good place to dive? Maybe the dam along highway 43?

I don't think I'd dive near the dam.. there are many, many places with steep cliffs that go down to 200' deep (according to my depth finder)... almost straight down.. though I've never dove any of them. I've been to 20' max and then it got too cold (didn't have my suit with me)

RV:
I don't think I'd dive near the dam.. there are many, many places with steep cliffs that go down to 200' deep (according to my depth finder)... almost straight down.. though I've never dove any of them. I've been to 20' max and then it got too cold (didn't have my suit with me)

You right, sure would hate to trip and fall...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom