whos divin this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've tossed the idea around...

Maybe Sunday or Monday, it's time to give the new drysuits a whirl.

I'll pretty much dive anytime...I'm home on break till 16 January...But I was trying to get out this weekend...maybe with Undersea Diver's dive society...if not, I'll go anywhere.

Seas are looking pretty evil here until Monday. Too bad, I have Friday noon through Monday, hopefully I get to dive at the end of the weekend at least once. No high hopes for visibility.

Pete

dont say evil seas, ive been wanting to dive since i missed diving 2 weeks ago.
im diving sunday w/ undersea. i hope

We were going to do a New Year's Eve dive, but I seem to have caught the evil disease that's currently making the rounds at my place of employ. I have no voice (obviously, my husband is delighted at the prospect of a New Year's on which his wife is mute!!) and periodically have a lovely coughing fit, so diving tomorow may not be such a great idea. So, looks like I get to try out my new BC on the 7th instead.

Happy and safe 2006 to all of you!

I'm going Sunday morning come hell, highwater, snow or all three! The drysuit WILL get wet!

Gidds:
I'm going Sunday morning come hell, highwater, snow or all three! The drysuit WILL get wet!
I feel your pain.

There will be no further pain, I am GOING diving. The only things that could possibly stop me are: upset stomach, migraine, or non-functioning vehicle. I am GOING diving!

Hey Folks , The Dive Club Sea-conn is having there annual Jan 1 New year dive in New london CT. They are giving away a bunch of Prizes and a Liveaboard Cruise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom