Whole bunch of tech and rec stuff - Part III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscantland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks everyone for your interest in the previous threads. I've posted the items that are still available below.

You can see pictures here.

• OMS Slipstream Fins - XXL - Barely (if ever) used - $40
  • Dive Rite Classic Wing, Basic Harness, Stainless Backplate - Great shape, fewer than 30 dives, freshwater only. - $350
  • Golem Gear Armadillo A2 Sidemount Harness and Wing - Brand new, been in pool once. I'm not diving this because it didn't have enough lift for my LP108 tanks with coldwater drysuit setup. - $400
  • Highland Double Cylinder Bands - 8'' (for LP95/104/108/HP119/130) - Brand new, still in box - $100
  • Thermo Manifold - Crossbar Only (use your existing plugged valves) - Brand new, still in bag - $50
  • Dive Rite Hip Pocket - Fits 2'' Webbing - Great shape - $15
  • Oceanic Biolite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $200
  • Mares Journey Elite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $150
  • Oceanic ProPlus2 Computer - Less than 20 dives, but some scratches on plastic. - $350

Are the neoprene pocket shorts still available? They're in the pictures but not the typed list. Definitely interested!
-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Are the neoprene pocket shorts still available? They're in the pictures but not the typed list. Definitely interested!

Sorry, the shorts are sold already.

Items in the list above are still available--I have not updated the webpage to remove pictures of sold items.

No worries, GLWS!

mscantland,

I tried PM's,but no joy....did my fins ever get shipped out?
Thanks,

Mitch

Hey Bro,

I paid you on 13 Sept.

We discussed shipping on 15 Sept.

Any word on whether or not you have shipped these?

I have asked multiple times since then if you've shipped my stuff, but no answer...so please excuse my frustration.

-Mitch

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I double checked my inbox. It isn't full, so the lack of messages is not due to that.

Last edited:
@Pullmyfinger (Mitch):

I'm sorry about the frustration. Believe me I never realized you actually paid me and didn't realize we agreed to a shipping price-I just logged into Paypal and issued you a refund.

As you know, I can't get the fins to Japan via FedEx or USPS for any reasonable shipping charge and I haven't been able to try Parcel Post. I shouldn't have ignored your IMs but I had no idea you had paid me and thought we were operating on our own time. Not that this is a good excuse, but I have been extremely busy lately with an 11 month old son.

This was an honest mistake and I'm sorry about it. Please let me know if the refund isn't deposited right away, and I will send you a payment to cover it until the refund clears.

Matt

Thanks,

I just needed some fins. If yours weren't on the way, I need to get some ordered elsewhere.

-Mitch

Hi Matt,

Nothing deposited yet.

-Mitch

Back
Top Bottom