Who would you choose to host a show about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
wetb4igetinthewater

wetb4igetinthewater

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Could be a show about underwater archaeology, marine sciences, explorations, whatever. Write in your answers on the person you would like to see host.

Norman Gunston [for a laugh]. Stop laughing....This is serious.:oops:

I used to like to watch Jacques Cousteau when I was a kid.

Seriously though....I hate those shows when the get some celebrity to host a show about something they know nothing about. So my pick would be some expert in the field of underwater archaeology that I've never heard of....

Could be a show about underwater archaeology, marine sciences, explorations, whatever. Write in your answers on the person you would like to see host.
Mike Rowe has good narrative voice but needs to keep his microgestures down. The WW2 In Color narrator is top notch too. As for actual hosts, I would go with somebody from National Geographic as long as you don't plan on it going into some reality nonsense with a script.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom