Who/where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all for the info. Next thing for me to do is to put it all together.

Happy New Year all!

Steve

I see this posting started a month ago but looks like you're still checking it. Take a look at my web site listed below. This is a one stop resource page for GL diving.

Thanks, I have skimmed through it. Looks cool. I will be working on the info. later today, so I will reply with better feedback. Hah, looking at your avator, we may be related....

Thanks
Steve

The page looks to be handy. I will use it. One (or two) things to add would be links to dive shops and charters for the particular areas that you list on your page.

My 2 cents.

Steve

motorcitydiver:
I see this posting started a month ago but looks like you're still checking it. Take a look at my web site listed below. This is a one stop resource page for GL diving.

scowens:
The page looks to be handy. I will use it. One (or two) things to add would be links to dive shops and charters for the particular areas that you list on your page.

My 2 cents.

Steve

I'll be adding more to the site when I get a chance. I'm gonna be out of the states for a little while but I plan on changing the whole look when I return. I want to add some of my own stuff to it instead of linking to everyone elses sites.

Looking at going to Milwaukee with Nordic Diver. Does anyone have ideas and/or links for what the non-divers can do there?

Thanks
Steve

I might be up for it too. I like doing the deep stuff but it is hard to find charters that want to accommodate.
Scott

Back
Top Bottom