who wants to go! Sekiu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jumbo:
Orca Bait-

Just figured Id throw it out there.

A group and I are heading to Sekiu the first weekend in June for some spearfishing,diving, camping, eating, and the great night life!

If anyone wants to join us feel free to pm me and get the rest of the info. For those who havent been out to the Neah Bay area its time to check it out, I think its the best shore diving in Washington, last time I was there it felt like the land that time forgot and I think I was moved a little lower on the food chain after a giagantic bull sea lion decided to do a surface swim with me and my bag of fish.

The majority of diving will be in the huge kelp forest right in Sekiu. The dive profile is pretty simple jump in next to the jetty and swim, the max depth I hit last time was about 37 fsw

Jumbo
I'm already planning to be there with a couple of friends that week-end. Would be great to see you there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob-

If your going to Sekiu, I some how think that I will run into you probobly will be the only divers within 100 miles, I look forward to seeing you

Lake diver-

If your interested PM me and I can give you some complete details of Lake Whatcom there are a few more dives in the area, a cool wall, old barge, old water tower and other rubble.
I have also heard through the grape vine that there are some abandoned mines near Mt Baker that you can dive in. I dont know how you feel about cave diving, of course the actual details have been a little hazy to say the best and honestly I dont know if they exist.

JUMBO

We have a Neah Bay charter scheduled with the Porthole Dive Boat scheduled for Sunday June 17th through June 19th. Six dives in Neah Bay over three days. Accommodations and Travel are covered. We are looking for another diver to join our group. email me at pbortel@pegasusllc.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom