Who wants to go diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the real waterworld from Vegas. I moved here about 5 years ago from St Louis. Northfork is a great lake to dive in. Did you dive out of Jordan? I have logged most of my dives there, about 500 to 600, and there are some great sites there, wrecks, wall diving, caves, and even an old town with the church still standing with headstones in the yard. enjoy the hunt. It is a good idea to advance your knowledge. Out here just like there, most things worth seeing are at 100ft +.

Lake Mead Tony:
Welcome to the real waterworld from Vegas. I moved here about 5 years ago from St Louis. Northfork is a great lake to dive in. Did you dive out of Jordan? I have logged most of my dives there, about 500 to 600, and there are some great sites there, wrecks, wall diving, caves, and even an old town with the church still standing with headstones in the yard. enjoy the hunt. It is a good idea to advance your knowledge. Out here just like there, most things worth seeing are at 100ft +.

I actually dove out from Salesville, I think it was called. I had no idea there was so much crazy stuff down there, checking out the old town would be surreal! I'll definitely have to plan some return trips...what was the shortest way to get there from STL?

Go 44 west to Rolla and then turn south to west plains and go west to the lake. From there follow the map to the area you want to go to. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom