Who wants to dive the Gulf?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Captain Rusty of Seadog Charters is now taking reservations for your dive trips in 2007. This is a 20 year diver, who has been running a charter service for many years out of Orange Beach, Alabama. Why dive with him?

First of all he is a professional captain. Second his boat is a six pack which means that the cattle go somewhere else. Anybody that has been on some of the boats out of Orange Beach that have 15 divers overboard on Atlantis, you know that all you see is the other guys fins.

If you are interested in getting your spot now, you can PM me or Captain Rusty (new SB member). Rates are extremely reasonable and the dive will always be a pleasure not a cattle call.

Anybody needs the rates for a charter let Captain Rusty know. The spots will fill up quickly starting March 1st, so book now. I got in 100 dives last year and tons of them were on this boat. Let's have some fun and get a whole boat of SB members going. This 75 degree weather is getting me in a frisky mood.... to dive!

seadoggirl:
Captain Rusty of Seadog Charters is now taking reservations for your dive trips in 2007. This is a 20 year diver, who has been running a charter service for many years out of Orange Beach, Alabama. Why dive with him?

First of all he is a professional captain. Second his boat is a six pack which means that the cattle go somewhere else. Anybody that has been on some of the boats out of Orange Beach that have 15 divers overboard on Atlantis, you know that all you see is the other guys fins.

If you are interested in getting your spot now, you can PM me or Captain Rusty (new SB member). Rates are extremely reasonable and the dive will always be a pleasure not a cattle call.

Now stop the teasing how about some contact information (Web Site?) Or get him to chime in here is we can save his ID to favorites. Now the big question that come to mind dose he allow spearfishing

Add him as Captain Rusty. You know I'm not getting on a boat regularly that doesn't allow spearfishing. Are you in?

seadoggirl:
Add him as Captain Rusty. You know I'm not getting on a boat regularly that doesn't allow spearfishing. Are you in?

If he spearfishes Me, Terry and Shane will be there this summer. Is that his boat that is docked down by Porta Del Sol? down by the bridge

His boat is the Gulf Diver, he has/had a slip in Orange Beach Marina.

Captain Rusty is awesome :D Most of my charters are through him and he'll let you spearfish to your hearts content.

Sound like we are getting the group together. Next we need to talk about specific dates. This will be a blast to get a good regular group of divers together. I really don't like diving on the cattle boats but I'll do it if I can't get a six pack.

I dove on Capt. Rusty's boat a couple times last summer and had a blast. I will join in when the weather warms up. It is too cold now for this old man.

Mike

There are some good old boys in Summerdale Thats always up for some spearfishing. It wouldn't take much if word would get out we had a boat for it around. I've got a couple of spots I would like to check out before May.

Tom, I hope those spots are not like the ones You were telling Me about a while back. LOL.....LOL....LOL :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom