Who to dive with in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is who NOT to dive with, unless you have a perverse desire to experience every cliche about a cattle boat operation...

Max Brunk DBA Manini Dive Company Hawaii

Next time I go to Oahu, I'm going diving with Lisa (justleesa).

Just looked at your profile. It says you were certified in Oahu in May 05. Why not go back to whoever that was?

I think this is why

cjant:
Thanks for all the great info. Last time I was there I dove with Bill Keen See in Sea scuba, but I think he left the Island.

See in Sea was sold and Bill was working independently last I knew...but I haven't seen him in a while.

justleesa:
I think this is why

Guess it would help if I followed my own advise and read, eh?

The DM I got cert. with left the Island. If he was there I would be going with him, I had a great time and was looking foward to diving with him agian.

I dove many times with Jim and the gang at Ocean Concepts when I lived on Oahu. It was run like an assembly line, but I always had a good time and good equipment. Nice when the boat wasn't totally full, otherwise a tad crowded. There was an operator out of Hawaii Kai that I liked a lot too, but the owner sold to someone else, so I don't know what they're like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom