Who organizes dives in Southern Maine?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeabroad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm spending the long 4th of July weekend in York Beach with my non-diving family and had been planning on a July 2 Isles of Shoals dives with Captain Rob out of Rye. That's scratched, as I see. I would still love to dive one of the days I'm up there--can anyone recommend an operator or shop that might have dives scheduled, including shore dives? I wanted to try the Divers Locker, but they appear to have gone out of business, too.

Any other day but the 2nd you'd be able to dive Nubble Light right there in York. But they don't allow diving there on Sundays. It's a real pretty shore dive though and attracts loads of divers.

Al

The divers locker is sadly gone. The were 1/2 a mile from my home.

We have a network of divers in that area that get out a lot for shore dives in the York to Cape Elizabeth corridor. If you have your gear or rent out of Portsmouth or Portland you can probably hook up with us.

PM me anytime.

Pete

As Pete noted, if you need to rent gear, there are shops in Portland and Portsmouth. As for the guided tours... the divers of the area are the best to connect with, and less expensive. I have no doubt Pete can help you there as well. I would love to help out, however, that weekend is totally booked.

Dennis--

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom