Who left a package in my room at the last Catalina Wrinkles Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Someone left a package in my room at the last Wrinkles Dive on Catalina Island and I have it for you.

Please let me know what it was and I'll get it to you! :crafty:

Christian

Hmmm... I was on my way to Florida, Christian, so it wasn't me. By the way... was the package ticking?

Now I am pretty sure I got all my stuff out of your room, but now I still wonder if I left something. I think I need help.

By the way...when are we doing that again???? What a blast!

What a bunch of comedians! :D

It's something that someone would definitely miss. It's a commercial purchase.

We're doing it again in March! I've put up the 2008 Wrinkles schedule here.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Seaport Village Inn to see what kind of deal we can swing in March.

Christian

I forget if I was even in your room. Why don't you tell us what it is and we can check if we're missing it?

:)

:bounce: I know what it is! I know what it is!

:t-shirt:

I asked Ted to take my black "Dive 33 Catalina" shirt back to the room when he went. After spending the rest of the afternoon drinking I forgot to look for it when I grabbed my luggage in the rush make it to the boat. :blinking:

The rest of you dorks, get away from my shirt! :D

:bounce: I know what it is! I know what it is!

:t-shirt:

I asked Ted to take my black "Dive 33 Catalina" shirt back to the room when he went. After spending the rest of the afternoon drinking I forgot to look for it when I grabbed my luggage in the rush make it to the boat. :blinking:

The rest of you dorks, get away from my shirt! :D

We have a winner!

I'll have it for you at the next Wrinkles Dive in a couple of weeks. :D

Christian

Ann Marie... shame on you for being suckered into buying a Latitude 33 shirt. Those of us who have been professional geographers know that diving at Latitude 33 could put you anywhere around the globe. You also need the right longitude to put you at Catalina... and I have Dive Dry with Dr. Bill shirts that give both!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom