Who is going to the Long Beach Scuba Show - June 8-9, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plan to be there both days (where else would I be?). Anyone want to split the cost of a hotel in Long Beach Sat night?

Gee Sam I'd like the chance to meet and talk but I will only be there on Sunday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diver Rex,
It would be my pleasure to meet you!
I live 240 miles north so when I attend the SCUBA Show I attend both days. Not difficult to spot...Old, grey broken down diver.
SDM

We will be there @ booth # 708. Stop by and say hello to Dan and Monica.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Sam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom,
It will be my pleasure after all these good years...Probably nearing 20 years since we all had that party after the SCUBA Show, Jens, you & me and SOs.

Well over 20 years since Betty and I hoisted our annual wine & cheese and parties in our cabin (and down the hall) on the Queen Mary. All those wonderful time of the past which has created such great memories for those of us who are still among the living.

I will probably be some what busy on Saturday but will be there all day Sunday...lets have a set down and catch up!

Cheers from Cencal

SDM

We'll be driving in from Arizona on Friday afternoon for the show. One of our granddaughters has expressed an interest in scuba diving. Bringing her to the show should be fun.

-AZTinman

We will be there Saturday morning, diving Catalina Dive Park Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom