Who has the most posts on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhampton82

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just curious as to who has the most post on scuba board?

I know H2Andy is probably at about 21,000 now.........

Someone let me know if someone has got him beat!

ScubaJennifer -- 23,500 posts

Is it the quantity... or the quality... that matters?

Congrats Jen!

I admit, I always thought Andy was the undisputed king in that category. What a shock and surprise for me. :D

What are you congratulating them for? Hey, good use of copy/paste responses to the same topics over and over again. Nice work in that chat thread! How are those bedsores coming along? The way you say "congrats!" or "good job!" in every thread every made by a new OW student really inspires me. Post count means nothing.

LOL Foggy!

I must admit having such a huge post count is not my thing either... but, I kinda see it on par with some of the Guinness World records: they're really meaningless, but they do make record holders happy and others do congratulate them. :D

Here's how to keep track of the current records... Memberlist :D

Don't take it so hard Foggy, if you'd like you can set up a "who has the most dives over 300 feet?" thread. :wink:

I am appalled at how low I am in the current post rankings. Even Bill has me beat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom