Who has the most posts on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman:
I am appalled at how low I am in the current post rankings. Even Bill has me beat.

Yes, but I had to hire a team of "assistant posters" to get there. Sheez, who has time to post when there's diving (and, ugh, video editing) to be done?

TheFoggyMask:
What are you congratulating them for? Hey, good use of copy/paste responses to the same topics over and over again. Nice work in that chat thread! How are those bedsores coming along? The way you say "congrats!" or "good job!" in every thread every made by a new OW student really inspires me. Post count means nothing.

This was just a question of curiousity. So how many dives under 300 ft do you have, foggy? :wink:

I think it's scary that those with more than 20K posts have all been here such a short time. Over 6 years with just under 10K posts and I feel like I don't have a life................

El Orans:
Here's how to keep track of the current records... Memberlist :D
Good grief...Andy is slipping down the rankings really fast........

I suppose it would be a rather different story if it was about how many different threads they'd posted in though! :eyebrow:

I think some threads are probably more worth than others! :D

Andy must be working for a while, thats why he's slipping... as soon as he's done dragging someone through the fire he'l rack up 3200 posts in a week.

Ugh.. I'm in the top er... 30?

23500+? If I'm really pushing it I'll be there in 18 months or so.

TheFoggyMask:
What are you congratulating them for? Hey, good use of copy/paste responses to the same topics over and over again. Nice work in that chat thread! How are those bedsores coming along? The way you say "congrats!" or "good job!" in every thread every made by a new OW student really inspires me. Post count means nothing.

:popcorn: Congrats! Great job buddy! Your getting the hang of this forum stuff.. People are starting to take notice and remember your name! :14:

So, how do you inspire or lead by example for others?

CBulla:
... as soon as he's done dragging someone through the fire ......
(hmmmmmm....quick check of my mailbox.....)

No....not me....no proof....no witnesses....wasn't there....didn't do it.....:no

LMAO 11 of the top 20 are members of the MOFia. . .

CBulla:
Andy must be working for a while, thats why he's slipping... as soon as he's done dragging someone through the fire he'l rack up 3200 posts in a week.

Ugh.. I'm in the top er... 30?

23500+? If I'm really pushing it I'll be there in 18 months or so.

I may have the most...but Andy is still the King :elvis2: ...I'd like to see how many threads he's subscribed too!! :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom