Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My profile is of a giant wombat chasing nude sunbathers down a beach in the south of France.
Wombat - a primitive marsupial noted for its extremely small small cranium to body mass ratio. I suppose a Giant Wombat is in worse shape since mass increases as the cube of a change in linear dimension. Witness that the Aborigines did the Diprotodons in 40,000 years ago. :D :bored2: :bored2: :D

Wow Thalassamania,
I didn't know that Scuba Barbie was a doubles tech diver...go figure, I thought she'd be a high-maintenance tropical vacation diver...learn something new everyday...:rofl3:

My profile is of a giant wombat chasing nude sunbathers down a beach in the south of France.

I'm not falling for that trick... (again)

353 visits vs 1,794 posts = .19676700111482720178372352285396

Just in case we need to go to a tiebreaker.

A bikini pic would make a large increase in volume. Ok, slap me now.

oh yes, that is so true. that works well before... :rofl3:

I changed my profile pic to "Barbie Surfs-Up Color Change Diver" ... hey, she's even got doubles. Let's see if that makes any change.:D

LOL - I had to take a peek :D /

bet it would score more views as an avatar - and if you crop a tighter cleavage close up ;-).

That could be a gender thing. I have 123 posts, and 1,074 viewed my profile. Just don't have time to post. keep on posting.

8.73 - think you are winning! I surrender my title :D

Oh, if we're doing it that way then I'm 5.08, still an also ran.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom