Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeez, I'm not on the map either.

1.4, I guess I need a bikini pic.

Your a girl and we're all hoping for a bikini picture!:D:wink:

A bikini pic would make a large increase in volume. Ok, slap me now.

I think that's definately true...

a female friend on here (who I won't name) did a little experiment a year or two ago.

At the time she had a pic of her up that just showed her head. Well she changed it to an generous view of her cleavage also just to see what response it generated (good or bad).

She PM'd me and said "notice my new pic?, I put it up to see what it might generate out of curiosity".

her page views went up like crazy, and also all the sudden she got lots of PM's all of the sudden of people saying "hi" and that they'd like to get together sometime to go diving and some that just were just people hitting on her directly.

She only left her pic up that way a day or two because of all the PM's she got from people, mostly complete strangers, wanting to meet her all the sudden.

she forwarded me a lot of the PM's she got and some of them were just really weird....

So people here apparently definately click on a profile based on what they see in the pic it seems. I'm sure there are some people here that also want that attention and is why they have the profile pic they have.

go figure.... :popcorn:

530 visits vs. 1,260 posts for a ratio of 0.42 visits per post. Clearly I suck.

My ratio is 0.17 which puts me well out of the running.

Don't feel bad, mine is only 0.19 :wink: I'll hang out at the back of the pack with you any time though :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Most Profile Views: SCUBAJENNIFER (3377), DivingPrincessE (3307), ONESPEED (3117), Missdirected (2951), Hockeynut (2595), Nocturnal Lights (2402), Thalassamania (2369), HowardE (2180), Divergirl4u (2083), NetDoc (2081), ScubaSamantha (2078), OBXDIVEGUY (2013), El Orans (1967), LetterBoy (1875), 24940 (1865), catherine96821 (1846), KBeck (1812), almitywife (1716)

Definitely a strong emphasis towards the female of the species. Not sure what Onespeed is doing in there though. Or a flashlight for that matter.

Definitely a strong emphasis towards the female of the species. Not sure what Onespeed is doing in there though. Or a flashlight for that matter.

It's mainly mof people. They're the coolest so everyone wants to be like them and they check their profiles!!

It's mainly mof people. They're the coolest so everyone wants to be like them and they check their profiles!!

Clearly :crafty:

OK, I have been dying to ask for the longest time: what is MOF? If it is obscene, can somone PM me with the answer?

OK, I have been dying to ask for the longest time: what is MOF? If it is obscene, can somone PM me with the answer?

It's the SB Chat thread. It all began with the discussion of Mask on Forehead or No Mask on Forehead...and the name stuck: MoF/NMoF

It's these sort of posts that drive visits/friends up. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom