Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is winning the contest?:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:

yeah, right. a nickname hockeynut and that killerhot profile pic- good luck with that. :p

if you are an email, you'd be considered spam. :D

It's picked up a little so far. Wait til I get posted all over today!!:wink:

I don't get the gender thing...I count 9 girls and 8 guys...and I don't know what gender Nocturnal Lights is...but it doesn't sound overly girly. Seems pretty evenly dispersed to me :idk:

it might be even from a boy/girl comparison... but it's not even if you look at overall board membership.

I'm betting that the board is 80% male. (I mean go out on any dive boat... most people that dive are male).

I only have .14 visits per post. I guess no one is looking for a bikini picture of me. "THANK GOODNESS":D

Thank Goodness indeed! :rofl3:

I refuse to change to a chick avatar but I have changed my profile pic to an excerpt from the Paris Hilton sex video which has shot my profile views through the roof, almost double since yesterday.

:boring:

Where are the new rankings?

It would be fun if a mod could post the rankings for page visits.

There are some other rankings that would be fun to post: most posts, and most friends. Probably some others too.

I picked up 50 views just in this post! Up to 1009 views 4.54 but still not winning. The new avatar scored 13 just since last night! Should I try cleavage?

Love the babe avatars, but I think lower maintenance chicks might score more hits :wink:

I picked up 50 views just in this post! Up to 1009 views 4.54 but still not winning. The new avatar scored 13 just since last night! Should I try cleavage?

Love the babe avatars, but I think lower maintenance chicks might score more hits :wink:

I just contributed to your cause! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom