Who has the Best Scuba Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife has such a hard time getting a mask to fit,this was her solution. She needed a new mask to have prescription lenses installed, so she went to the LDS and found several masks that seemed to fit. Then she took all of those masks, went out to the pool at the LDS and tried them all out in the pool. She found the one that fit best and that is her mask. If your LDS won't let you do this, find another.

Im all about the Cressi Big Eyes!! talk about seeing everything. The only issue i have is since the lenses slope so much i can feel them press on my cheek bones. But i still love it.

Tampabay:
Here is another subject that keeps me puzzle... With so many types of Scuba Mask out there. Which one has the best fit.
I know it depends on face shape and so on..... But which is better?
Mask with frame or with out? I want to hear it from Divers who Dive and not from a sale person.

I agree that a mask that is good for one is not necessarily good for another. After saying that, my favorite is the Oceanic Shadow. It works for my big face and is frameless so I have great range of vision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom