who has the best prices on tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ALAN243

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Who has the best prices on tanks? looking for 80-100 cf

Your profile doesn't have any info about who or where you are. So it makes your question kinda difficult to answer accurately. Here in Southern California, you can find a new Aluminum Cylinder that's been VIP plus checked and filled for $109.95 Hope that helps.

I'm looking for online prices, im in utah an a tank here goes for 199.00 new and there aren't too many used ones around.

above with thermo valves

I think that you need to go back and look at the price closely. It is $119 + $20 surcharge + shipping = $139 + shipping. The first time I saw their prices I thought the same thing.

omar

If you want a deal, our shop is selling s67 tanks (used in rental...all current hydro and VIP dates) for $50.00 a tank. Not including shipping. Have to wait until work on Monday to figure out shipping to the US (we are in Guam) but its US primail, Zone 8. New hydro is $35.00.

Just an option. If you are interested, email me at work.
sales@mdaguam.com

Mario, where in So Cal can you find an AL80 for the prices you mentioned. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom