Who has tank tumbler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll give you a couple dozen eggs.
If you ever want to be a hero with a cute French girl, show up with some fresh eggs. She grew up with fresh meats, and vegetables and misses the much better flavors.

We still need to tumble your tank too right? I have a couple with slight rust that the whip couldn't quite get clean enough.

Yes I still have that tank to tumble, let me know if you need any help with the tumber. Am I correct in thinking that it is a 12vdc motor?

Yes I still have that tank to tumble, let me know if you need any help with the tumber. Am I correct in thinking that it is a 12vdc motor?
No nothing that wimpy. I have a two speed 1/2hp motor. Too many projects, and that is another one I need to get done.

Peter! you are not helping me. i still need a tumbler ! im going to build one, take a photo and post it here to make you jealous.

R R R R ! I was thinking you would build an eco friendly solar powered tank tumbler!
:cool2:
Hmmm...I have a 185 watt panel in the back of my car...probably need about 11 more though.
Peter! you are not helping me. i still need a tumbler ! im going to build one, take a photo and post it here to make you jealous.
No matter what you build, it won't be as cool as the red car tumbler :eyebrow:

FWIW many folks use treadmills. The best one I saw was a kids toy propped up to keep the tank from rolling off the tread. Many times you can find a treadmill for free on Craigslist.

Here what i made. now i need to get some media. any idea where i can get cheap tumbling media.

[youtubehq]jOJJ7IrdAuc[/youtubehq]

Buy a whip, most tanks will clean up in 10 minutes or less which is much less time than you will spend filling and geting the media out of a tank.

Andrew your tumbler does look really nice. I am jealous!

Buy a whip, most tanks will clean up in 10 minutes or less which is much less time than you will spend filling and geting the media out of a tank.
Why buy a whip when you can build one in a few minutes for 1/20th the price?? Many of us already have whips, but there are times a tumble is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom