Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can someone summarize this thread for the dive ONLY .

summarization for DIVE ONLY to PG , who , when , where .....

please...

CONFIRMED WITH 3 ROOMS MARCH 17-19: with pick up in lea beach

confirmed & with rooms at Sha Che March 17-19

1. spoon
2. mons
3. jon
4. dea
5. chip
6. eric (Mar 18-19)
7. matthew

i checked with cha che and they are fully booked already we were lucky to get the rooms in the first place, Thanks to dave for vouching for us. for those who still want rooms you can try portfofino resort they may still have

the pressure is growing, and I can always get a room down in PG. Can anyone summarise the arrangements for getting down on Friday 17th?

the night of the 17th there's availability in El Galleon, but not on the 18th.

Mag white beach na lang kya tyo ILIS? hehehe.

thepurplehammerhead:
the pressure is growing, and I can always get a room down in PG. Can anyone summarise the arrangements for getting down on Friday 17th?

heading to pg from manila on the morning of the 17th then pick up by boat at lea beach then to small lalaguna in PG

OK, guess I wont be fitting in there, seeing as my name wasn't on the list, time to hammer the other resorts harder :whack: *gasp* I'm gonna have to use... THE PHONE!!!

Z...

Zeeman:
OK, guess I wont be fitting in there, seeing as my name wasn't on the list, time to hammer the other resorts harder :whack: *gasp* I'm gonna have to use... THE PHONE!!!

Z...

Z-man, worse comes to worse, just show up at PG, head over to Sabang beach and I'm sure you'll find a room somewhere. It's just a short walk from El Galleon (Small Lalaguna beach). There are tons of little inns around beach and back in the town. Unfortunately most of them don't have an internet contact. Most of the boatmen on the beach will be happy to show you around and get you settled in.

Larry - you going??? LOL... are you gonna make another grand entrance and arrive via Sea Plane???:) I'm tempting to go, but now it looks like I've got to go to friggin INDIA for a biz trip... grrrr....

Zeeman:

Z...

you can check portofino resort puerto galera. google it, last i heard they had 35% diso**** on single walk ins either or i dont think youl have a problem finding a place to crash

Back
Top Bottom