Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
OK, guess I wont be fitting in there, seeing as my name wasn't on the list, time to hammer the other resorts harder :whack: *gasp* I'm gonna have to use... THE PHONE!!!

Z...

as pak said just head to PG or meet up with us before we load up at lea beach. pretty sure we can get a room for ya there eyebrow

chip mentioned of a place called starfish or something. i think chip has contact info on them.

Thanks for the info guys - lI'll turn up no matter what, I had a feeling there may be plenty of places with no net contact aorund.

Is diving going to be a hassle without a booking? Or is "just turn up on the day" OK? Wanna make sur eI get to dive too *L*

Z...

Zeeman:
Is diving going to be a hassle without a booking? Or is "just turn up on the day" OK? Wanna make sur eI get to dive too *L*

Z...

i guess just turning up there would be ok. since we are a big group, i'm pretty sure ops will accomodate us easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom