Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i swear i heard that line before...
bff.gif

I've lost my BFF? :(

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/southpark/season9/southpark-904.htm

ishbaby:
You can actually kill us now, we're gonna go for the 3 days 2 nights. Iris and Me, waiting for Van to confirm. Just waiting for Spoon to tell us, no more room available lol. Meanwhile, i'll check other resorts. Just to check, that's Mar 17 - 19 (fri - sun) ?

uh-oh. 3 days, 2 nights? is that what i said? you were texting me while i was in the middle of a very important movie (close to you) :joke:

JOKE! (but not about the movie - watched it. it was lovely!) :bunny:

so, i'm in. will check out accommodations tomorrow. eep! make that thursday. will be in manila bay tomorrow. haaay... :crush:

jonix:
i swear i heard that line before...

purefoods commercial

"sinong best friend mo doon?"
"siyempre, ikaw lang"

a classic. one of my faves :14:

midwestdvr:
Wow, I really hope you guys can get accomodations in PG. Looks like it's gonna be fun.

midwest, i'm begging you. PLEASE change your avatar. it's like waking up from a nightmare over and over again only to find you're still in it (over and over again)

iris_ice:
midwest, i'm begging you. PLEASE change your avatar. it's like waking up from a nightmare over and over again only to find you're still in it (over and over again)
just like the movie Groundhog Day, but different. :D

midwestdvr:
Since you asked nicely, I will. But only for you, Iris :D .

at last! thanks :)

Its Maui Taylor now?! lol.

still waiting for replies from some resorts, now all i have to worry about is getting leave on the 17th and 18th. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom