Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think they should set up a photo like that one at the top of the page...

But have Chip in the back ground with a scared look on his face! :D

You can actually kill us now, we're gonna go for the 3 days 2 nights. Iris and Me, waiting for Van to confirm. Just waiting for Spoon to tell us, no more room available lol. Meanwhile, i'll check other resorts. Just to check, that's Mar 17 - 19 (fri - sun) ?

ishbaby:
You can actually kill us now, we're gonna go for the 3 days 2 nights. Iris and Me, waiting for Van to confirm. Just waiting for Spoon to tell us, no more room available lol. Meanwhile, i'll check other resorts. Just to check, that's Mar 17 - 19 (fri - sun) ?

[nudging Mike V] come on Mikey V, you can't leave these ladies stranded without a roof over their heads in PG... Be a gentleman and get them a nice big suite over at Portofino... :D

pakman:
[nudging Mike V] come on Mikey V, you can't leave these ladies stranded without a roof over their heads in PG... Be a gentleman and get them a nice big suite over at Portofino... :D
Allan and Tommy owe me big!!! Bet i could get Allan's house for a weekend....

The girls there for 3 days... i feel the need for a holiday...

:D

Posted by Pakman -
come on Mikey V, you can't leave these ladies stranded without a roof over their heads in PG... Be a gentleman and get them a nice big suite over at Portofino...

MikeMikeMikeMikeMikeMikeMike do it for ish!

ishbaby:
that is correct, just txted the guy. Iris will work on it tomorrow...we have a potential 4 person on small la laguna. If not there, we will find a place to stay!...

btw, I'm in with you guys na kc Mrs. Aguirre just trumped my accomodations (how can I compete?!?!?)! :) It's all good, that's expected - the more the merrier! (better get your butt over here Mikey...my greencard is just as single & available as yours... :p :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom