Whites Dry Suite Survey Only.................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unders came in last Thursday. Great fit, warm and they'll really help my kids grades. I wore the fleece long johns (only) to drop her off at school. As I dropped her off, I told her if the C's don't become B's, I'd be attending the PT conference in the fleece.

dherbman:
Unders came in last Thursday. Great fit, warm and they'll really help my kids grades. I wore the fleece long johns (only) to drop her off at school. As I dropped her off, I told her if the C's don't become B's, I'd be attending the PT conference in the fleece.

Its funny how they tell someone one thing then someone else another. Glad to see you got what ya paid for. Im still waiting for the order since November. My LDS is handling the situation now so will see whats going on soon.

Thanx for your input

Gerry

Nemesis Enforcer:
Dear All:

Just a quick update, finally got the undies, a tad small XL just like Leftwinger's experience, tho' I am happy to have them and will live with it. Still waiting for my rockboots.

Tevis

To be completely honest, I found out that was NOT Whites fault (they have been great, informative, and would bend over backwards to please), it is my LDS that has been blowing smoke. . .

With this new information, I must retract what I originally wrote. A quick phone call to customer service might just get one satisfaction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom