Whites 2009 Demo Tour!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, absolutely!! I'll let you know when and where in the next week. The first week in April I will be in Tampa Florida with the MOBILE DIVE UNIT , and hitting up the cave community, and heading north to D.C.

I'll keep ya posted on the stops!

Cheers,
-Eric-

Where are you guys going to be? I am in Tampa until June and it would be great to meet some of the team! I'd also love to see some of those pre-production tech skins in color :wink:

When should I expect a visit from you guys to Northern California? We have cold water here and need drysuits!!!! Please come...

When should I expect a visit from you guys to Northern California? We have cold water here and need drysuits!!!! Please come...

Hi There,

The Whites demo tour went through Northern California in November and Southern California in Jnauary.

The good news is that Whites now has Fusion Demo Stores in the area where you can go and test dive the Fusion Drysuit and accompanying undergarments for free! Please see the Fusion demo section of the Whites website for store locations.

Cheers,

Justin

Went to Paradise dive center yesterday tried one on but did not dive it. I think I am sold on it. Does the washington warehouse have the fusion instock along with the black tech skin? Hope so this might be the diciding factor in how fast i can get the suit.

Back
Top Bottom