Beach Cities Scuba Ocean Reef Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaWithTurk

Bubble Blowing Buddha
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello SoCal Divers,

I just received an email from my LDS about Ocean Reef Demos this weekend. Thought I would share the information here in case anyone was interested in trying out some full face masks.

For the record I am not affiliated with Beach Cities in anyway other than being a customer and thought this was a great opportunity to try something new out.

Join us January 20th or 21st for Ocean Reef's Demo Day!

Experience a whole new kind of diving with OceanReef's full face mask line-up!

Whether you are looking to snorkel or scuba, OceanReef brings you closer to the underwater realm with their comfortable masks that provide wide-angle viewing and comfortable breathing at an affordable price!

DATES:

JANUARY 20TH FROM 6 P.M. - 8 P.M.
CYPRESS

JANUARY 21ST FROM 8 A.M. - 12 P.M.
LAGUNA BEACH

(Call 714-527-1500 if you want to come by earlier!)

6021 Orange Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630

(714) 527-1500

Email: info@beachcitiesscuba.com for information as well!

OceanReef's Aria

Wanna try this amazing snorkeling mask? Click this link and fill out the request form!
See what's happening on our social sites

PwY8zeozY2N-IcCD2_ylKeRnWztoJgQEUzy1x6UO5C_9NWN4oAhHKJ3ziNyVXtXzsh48LD_Qj7IQWN4G7uMz3tQ4Q4L_qdkUhbASv83bqT-i=s0-d-e1-ft

If that's the girl that is going to be demonstrating the Ocean Reef gear then I'm flying out to Cali for this one.
I wish it was!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom