Ocean Reef Full Face Mask Diving | Underwater Communication System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi , I’m Moshe and this is my new video :)
Hope you will love it , share with me you’re thoughts and fell free to explore more on my channel .

Ocean Reef Full Face Mask Diving | Underwater Communication System. Hi guys ! In this video I will show you the ocean reef full face mask communication system. The system works on push to talk and its very easy to use. I think this device is really cool and fun! And can really improve diving! The very fact that you can actually talk to your partner during the dive significantly increases your underwater self-confidence. We entered one of the most famous sunken ships in the Red Sea in Israel. THE SATIL SHIPWRECK . We went into it to show you how much the communication system improves the dive and turns the experience into something different ! But it is very important for me to say that one of the things I like most about diving is the peace and quiet that is underwater , So of course I rarely use the communication system , But it's still an amazing experience to communicate with your partner underwater Especially when we're going to clean the water . This experience was just amazing and I so enjoyed swimming in the ship's rooms and seeing so many fish !! until next time..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom