Which wetsuit to wear in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just took my 3mil full to a lady who knows how to cut off the arms and sew it back up. Life is going to be good.

dmax tim:
When we were out on Oahu, I used the full 3mm w/ short sleeves and it worked great.

I picked up the Camaro suit for $70.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/xq/asp/dept_id.L2~382/qx/prod_list_display.htm

That is what I'm looking for except it's a surfing wetsuit which usually means that the quality of neopreme isn't the same. Regardless it's too late as my 3 mil full is having it's arms amputated today :)

Al Mialkovsky:
That is what I'm looking for except it's a surfing wetsuit which usually means that the quality of neopreme isn't the same. Regardless it's too late as my 3 mil full is having it's arms amputated today :)

Worked fine for me and has a good fit too.
I'd like to use the 3mm more but it means vacations, so it won't get used much here.

I went into shock last weekend diving the great Ohio 39-40* water, good thing my dry suit worked.

I've spent way too much time in a dry suit this year but our water temps are up to 46 now.

I'm like 5 weeks away I think. Hard to tell because I took a couple of vicodin after getting two teeth pulled. It feels like it should be 5 weeks. I'll know more in the morning.

Where's the beer?

Oh yeah...I forgot the phenomenon of the visiting cold water diver. There were days where the water felt cold - like maybe down to 72° - but people from Canada-eh and the uppa US would be wearing a little shorty and going on nonstop how warm the water was. I guess it's either what you get used to or I'm a total wuss. I'm guessing a little of both since I need a drysuit to dive in the winter off southern Florida and there's all these Canadians diving wet during winter dives up there in Nova Scotia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom