Which Persons Dove with a Whale Shark?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Yup, I don't want to steal his thunder, but one of these Scubaboarders did the big one. Anyway, kinda bugs me a little since I have never seen one, but it could not have happened to a nicer guy!

Meanwhile, we had burgers and beers....life is good. it was great finally getting to meet people I talk to so often!

There is always tomorrow, who knows? dherbman and I get to go with Captain Joey to
who knows where...but he always find the best dives! Thanks everybody for all the great food and good company.

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0017-6.jpg

it was two people that were that lucky...and one of them wasn't me.

Thanks for the wonderful evening :D really hated to leave you with all that mess.

report back on your dives today, nina.

I hope we can find white tips...

We may run into you all underwater.

yea, two!

Here ya go! This picture was taken by G.John aka CatalinaCanuck

Roger aka turtleguy9 and the whale shark

whaleshark.jpg

Oh, those pictures are awesome! Those things are just beautiful. One of my OW instructors dove in the Galapagos last year and came home with some incredible pictures of one. They are on my underwater wish list.

Were you guys all surprised as how low key and nice Dave is, compared with his internet persona?

Amazing, great shots Leesa.

Dave has an internet persona? :D

Those shots are beyond awesome! For once, this wordsmith is having trouble finding the right words to describe them!

Well, maybe....

WOW!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom