Which Persons Dove with a Whale Shark?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Girl, you need an avatar! I could fix ya right up....next dive. I thought onfloats turned out very manly.----in a DIR kinda way.

catherine96821:
Girl, you need an avatar! I could fix ya right up....next dive.

I've always been rather technologically handicapped - it's like I'm still living in the
70's. Case in point - I still can't figure out my cell phone features. It takes me about 10 minutes and some serious concentration to do anything with it other than just answer or dial a phone number.

Turtleguy9:
Aloha John
See you again soon. Next trip its gotta be a Monk seal, while diving Vintage Gear.
Aloha Roger
Turtleguy9

Mahalo Roger & Lisa!!!

I hope I have enough Karma(like sea nmf mentioned) for that. I'll start doing good deeds today!

Thank you Lisa for posting the Pics as I just got back onto my computer this Morning.

I'm ready to plan my next trip...Diane is back on Wensday Night....We will figure out how to make it back sooner than 6 months.

John

chepar:
I've always been rather technologically handicapped - it's like I'm still living in the
70's. Case in point - I still can't figure out my cell phone features. It takes me about 10 minutes and some serious concentration to do anything with it other than just answer or dial a phone number.
Ya otta see how long it takes for her to hit the end of call button!:wink:

Would love to see you both again and I wish we had accomodations for you....You're like a member of the family :blush:

awww, shucks!..Wait, your not talking to me are you?:(

If I had the space and you needed it, you would be welcome anytime WC :wink:

Back
Top Bottom