Which model first stage is this??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you have a Pre-95 Oceanic clone of the MK5 (Unless there was a spring under the HP seat when you removed it) . The only difference between the two other than cosmetics is the MK10 style turret and yoke bolts. My discussion with couv has lead me to believe that the only difference between the Oceanic PX-2 and the Pre-95 is that the body piston O-ring in the PX-2 uses a spring and plastic bushings and the Pre-95 has a machined groove like the MK5. I dug out one of my PX-2 service kits and sure enough the PX-2 and Pre-95 use the same kit. The card from the service kit shows a service document for the Pre-95 that is different than the PX-2. It would be of interest to see that document, but for service purposes the MK-5 schematic should work as long as the minor differences are kept in mind.

IMG_0066 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom