Which ISO setting do you use for UW?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn't that a movie "snakes in a van" something like that.:D

Going to Quadra island for the long weekend - see the latest DAN Diver Alert for a short piece on this site. Looking forward to some great shots. Tough shooting however, serious current to contend with. Last time, one one dive I just put the camera away, I was just moving too fast along the wall to get anything focused and framed.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I dove yesterday and somehow managed to get a snake inside my van. It slithered over my feet while I was driving home and scared the bajesus out of me... Sorry, no pics!
Picking up hitch hikers in the Bronco of Doom again? :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
This little guy could have easily been a mocassin or copperhead, I was too busy screaming like a little girl to tell. :wink:

Now you if you had housed your E-300, you could have smashed the snake on the head in one fell swoop.......... :D:14:

Is it the weekend yet? lol.......

SeaYoda:
Picking up hitch hikers in the Bronco of Doom again? :D

Work van this time :p

Jamdiver:
Now you if you had housed your E-300, you could have smashed the snake on the head in one fell swoop.......... :D:14:

Is it the weekend yet? lol.......

I don't have the E300 :) I have the E500 & E1. Housing or not, the E1 could have taken out a plethora of snakes due to its uber tough build!

Back
Top Bottom