Which is cheaper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kemik

Registered
Reaction score
Hey,

Which do you think is cheaper, booking an OW, AOW and accommodation online before I leave or sort it out when I arrive in June (Koh Tao)?

Thanks

You should probably move this thread to Thailand. Wait until you get to Koh Tao, so you can pick an op you like, it won't be any cheaper if you book ahead.

Wait until you get to Koh Tao, so you can pick an op you like, it won't be any cheaper if you book ahead.

I would do it this way. You may also see what exactly is included in your package (books, confined water session in pool or in open water...) and decide whether you like the dive center and it's employees or not. Plenty to choose from once on the island.

Big Blue is also a nice dive center you might consider. If you go there ask for Rich. I've mentioned him on another thread, so why not here. :D

I'm sure on Koh Tao you can get the best deal for your course by just walking around and checking different DC's. Do not just go for "cheap-cheaper-cheapest" though because in the end you will only get what you pay for....

I would do it this way. You may also see what exactly is included in your package (books, confined water session in pool or in open water...) and decide whether you like the dive center and it's employees or not. Plenty to choose from once on the island.

Big Blue is also a nice dive center you might consider. If you go there ask for Rich. I've mentioned him on another thread, so why not here. :D

Rich is still here.. just got back from the similans

My sense, do research on the i net, e-mail to a few self chosen dive centers.
Once you arrive on koh Tao, checked then look their shops , dive equiptement eq.
Follow a few forums. Keep the money in your pockedm once you theire , make a good deal.

Somebody from Samui

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom