Which hotel to choose on Panglao Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
i can check with clgsamson, he was just in bohol and knows the ins and outs
It cost me $540 for the 5d/4n villa suite (hot and cold water shower; tv, Aircon rm, free breakfast) and 12 dives vacation. Those 12 dives pretty much covers all the top dive sites in the bohol area.

But to tell you frankly, we had to take our lunch and dinner at the adjacent resort (The Lost Horizon) since I dont fancy german cuisine that much. Liempo, Sinigang, etc. or pilipino home cooking is their specialty.

i may have plans already my friend is doing the booking but il likely just walk in a dive op and request for dives. planning on doing 3 dives a day between dec 27-30 no diving on 31 coz im flying out:)

Spoon:
i may have plans already my friend is doing the booking but il likely just walk in a dive op and request for dives. planning on doing 3 dives a day between dec 27-30 no diving on 31 coz im flying out:)
watch your no-fly time bro, flights out of tagbilaran are in the morning. Out of Cebu daily at 5:30pm or 7:30 pm. I'll post the ferry sked from Cebu to tagbilaran, Bohol if you want.

clgsamson:
watch your no-fly time bro, flights out of tagbilaran are in the morning. Out of Cebu daily at 5:30pm or 7:30 pm. I'll post the ferry sked from Cebu to tagbilaran, Bohol if you want.

in that case i may have to work backwards and bang out 4 dives on the first 2 days:)

Spoon:
in that case i may have to work backwards and bang out 4 dives on the first 2 days:)
thats a gud plan bro, I did the same thing. Finalize your flight sked before your dive skeds. Our Nov. 1 flight was at 5:30pm; our final dive ended 2:30pm the previous day and our dive comp gave us a no-fly time of 25 hours. Hehe whew! A cold shower was a must after the final dive.

Spoon:
two weeks in panglao? thats a hell of a lot of time to discover pretty much everything:)

12 nights actually, 20hours flight from Warsaw through London and Hong-Kong to reach Cebu makes that shorter stay isn't worth :) I would like to make 7day diving, 2 dives each day and 5 days sunbathing and see something around (Chocolate Hills etc).

Does anyone know if OceanJet works every day? Because I have flight back on Sunday.

Cheers,
Sebastian.

clgsamson:
just came from Panglao and stayed at the Philippine Island Divers Lodge. Big rooms (Villa Suite), nice and cozy with a terrace overlooking the beach. I dived with Bohol Divers (BDs), in-house dive op. Very professional, smooth and efficient.

Had a dive buddy (an american) who stayed at the BBC and he sez it is nice resort. But he did his diving with us and BDs. BBC has an in house dive op too.

The thing is you can walk along Alona Beach and sign up with any of the dive ops (seaquest, genesis, scubaworld, alona divers, baywatch divers, charlotte divers, pro-safari) indicating the place you want to dive in and the time. It'll be to your advantage cuz you'll know what dive op offers the lowest rate. Bohol Divers rate is $38 for a two tank dive anywhere in the panglao/balicasag/pamilacan area. Here's their land line number +0385029048 and mobile number +639193022166 in case you want to inquire further. You can also go and check their website www.phildivers.com.
welcome back, Caloy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom