Which hotel to choose on Panglao Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stiwi:
Does anyone know if OceanJet works every day? Because I have flight back on Sunday.

Cheers,
Sebastian.
Here's a link to Oceanjet's website. It shows the daily schedules and rates. Hope this helps.

Enrique

Spoon:
in that case i may have to work backwards and bang out 4 dives on the first 2 days:)

I'm going there for 2 nights as well. Direct flight to Tagbilaran, but pass by Cebu on the way back to Manila to make sure that I meet the necessary time-to-fly requirements. I will probably try 3 dives on first day, and 2 on the second. Damn, this is going to be quite an adventure...

BTW, does anyone here know how far the seaport is from Cebu airport?

clgsamson:
30 minutes bro. It would be a good idea if somebody or a service car meets you at the pier.

Thanks bro. I'll probably book the late flight out to Manila, which means I'll have plenty of time. I'll probably try taking public transport to get to the airport.

greatwolf:
Thanks bro. I'll probably book the late flight out to Manila, which means I'll have plenty of time. I'll probably try taking public transport to get to the airport.
paid 300 pesos or less than $6 for a port to airport transfer, no hassle and relax trip. In case you decide to take this service call this mobile number +639174821469 and ask for Ely (aircon Van type). Tell him "Caloy Samson" recommended him to you. Also, I earlier posted a pic of the ferry sked.

clgsamson:
paid 300 pesos or less than $6 for a port to airport transfer, no hassle and relax trip. In case you decide to take this service call this mobile number +639174821469 and ask for Ely (aircon Van type). Tell him "Caloy Samson" recommended him to you. Also, I earlier posted a pic of the ferry sked.

Oh I see...that's very reasonable. I'll give him a call. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom