Which fins were worn by Jessica Alba in "Into the Blue"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw it in the theater originally, but rented it again recently. For me, it's her face and those bountiouslylicious lustful lips. I almost never speak out a fantasy, frankly don't need to go there as a happily married man, but I keep coming back to visions of her lips. I personally favor the make out scene in the truck where they almost crash. Hmm I wonder if a little fantasy is harmful? :14:

talking of dive related films what did evry 1 think of open water i was not impressed

open water wasnt what i expected but when i went back and watched it with an open mind i liked it.. esp. the fact that its based on reality.

the shaky camera thing was a little blair witch.. but it was pretty cool nonetheless..

v4nity:
jessica alba makes me question my sexuality.. and trust me when i say that when in the water, that will be the ONLY ascent i will do.
i dont look as hot as her, but by god i will try..

Miss Alba helps me confirm my straightness. Did I mention I had the pleasure of meeting her? Got introduced while I was in Toronto a few years back, she was filming "Honey". she's just as hot in real life.

Oh, by the way -THANKS JACK! I OWE YA BUDDY! Don't thinkthere is enough beer int he world to repay that one... *L*

Z...

Zeeman:
Miss Alba helps me confirm my straightness. Did I mention I had the pleasure of meeting her? Got introduced while I was in Toronto a few years back, she was filming "Honey". she's just as hot in real life.

Oh, by the way -THANKS JACK! I OWE YA BUDDY! Don't thinkthere is enough beer int he world to repay that one... *L*

Z...

I thought I saw a thread on here about "The Cave", just rented that one - bah, lame, lame, lame.

they also claimed house of wax was bad, but that movie was ill. where else can you see paris hilton get a stick through her forehead. it was great.

oh come on. a couple of those movies were good. ex. BATMAN! that movie was great. and who cares.. no one paid attention to the acting in into the blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom