Which equipment??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eh, everything you listed is fitted gear you need to try on at the LDS.

Regs, Bpws, and such, are great to buy online. But scuba clothes, I need to try.

Pirahna has flex snorkels for $10. I always bring along a dry snorkel incase of rough seas, or snorkel opportunities.

And I use to think the same thing about Lloyd but once you get to know him he's alright.

Now borrett is convicted of date rape and has given himself the arse from the shop

I can recommend once again The Scuba Doctor with the lovely Hannah as new owner

However it can become hot and stuffy before and after the dive, especially when climbing up the cliff at Cape Schank wearing the full set of gear.

Dude, this is why you peel your farmer john down to your waist, and loop your jacket
through your chest strap then drink water from the bottle you've stashed in the rocks

licensed-image.jpg

I lived for a bit up the top on the left, didn't make it any easier

And for tailor made semi dry, dry Melbourne diving or South Australian diving or anywhere else diving

It's Marty at Oceansuits Hallam, or dylan or Colin

Tell em Emile sent you!

Or maybe not!

Back
Top Bottom