Which Dive School in Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think its best to find individual instruction then go rent the gear. I dove with my uncle who was a NAUI instructor for years and that one on one was priceless.

Most the dive shops in seattle have websites so I would go on there to check out all the rates and stuff.

Northwest Sports Divers does a good job for group classes I've heard.

Northwest Sports Divers does a good job for group classes I've heard.
NWSD has some outstanding instructors ... including our own BDub ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This company is taking a new approach to learning to dive in the great Northwest. Seattle School of Diving has not only a great staff, but they have a giant custom coach built to keep all the gear accessible and keep all the students warm between there dives and during briefings, the coach also has a nice bathroom as well as first aid station and other amenities that make for a great day at the beach. Seattle School of Diving also has a dive club. You can find them at Home - Seattle School of Diving - Scuba Training you will have a great experience with this school.

I have to change my opinion on seattle scuba schools. I do not find it in my heart anymore to refer them as a scuba place to get trained.

I suspect the original poster, in the ensuing four years, has figured out where he wants to learn to dive, or has decided against it.

Yes and back then before the recent happenings I had good reviews for them, but when scuba bus post renewed it I though that I should have changed my mind and now with this recent and meeting a couple of old divers who's son is friend of diver of a few weeks ago and what I was hearing last night, I deeply regret ever giving a review to this scuba school.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom