Which Dive resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh did not know matahari had a unlimited diving package. I would definitely be interested in that especially at a fixed price.
Were you able to get your own private dive guide free of cost or was it extra? My wife and I really dont want to share our guides with other divers.

Did they charge for nitrox? Matahari is one of my choices because its right beside the ocean. Not really keen on walking back and forth a distance from the resort to dive sites.

They have staff that carry your gear for you. Nitrox was extra but it's such a small amount not worth worrying about. I bought thick soled booties as rocky entry. We had the same guide for ourselves for all the dives we did so no sharing with others. Guides are included in the diving price. I took mine to the local eatery outside the resort. By the way, the spa lass does a great foot massage at the Matahari. So cheap

what's you call "small truck" is not licensed to carry passengers at the back. Legally against the law. Check your insurance policy if cover this type of transportation.

Yes I am well aware of that. Same in Philippines and Taiwan.

My wife looked into Tauch Terminal Resort and liked their resort “feel”. A nice relaxing resort is one of her checklists. Personally, i dont care where i stay as long as the diving/dive shop is good.
Have you guys stayed in Tauch before and how is their dive shop? Decent spotters?

My wife looked into Tauch Terminal Resort and liked their resort “feel”. A nice relaxing resort is one of her checklists. Personally, i dont care where i stay as long as the diving/dive shop is good.
Have you guys stayed in Tauch before and how is their dive shop? Decent spotters?
Every year at TTT for more than 10 years, sometimes twice a year.
My wife also thinks it's the best resort in Tulamben.
So do I, however I always go diving with either Liberty Dive center or a freelance guide, both will fetch me with their own car in the morning for two dives, go back to TTT for lunch and come back for a third afternooon or night dive.
I don't know what are TTT guides worth, I see some happy photographers going with them.
Just to say you can still stay somewhere and go diving with another operation.

Back
Top Bottom