Which Dive Equipment Insurance do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Darryl,

No, I do not know any agency that just will sell you flood insurance for a camera without having to insure the rest of your gear.

You seem to have to have a good homeowner's policy & a cooperative agent--maybe they'll sell you such a rider.

Best of luck.

DocVikingo

You know Doc, I hadn't thought of that. I did ask my insurance broker if flooding was covered, and she said now. I did not ask her if it was possible to add a rider though. Thats a great idea. I'm going to see about that.

Darryl

Hi

I am currently looking for dive equipment insurance, I'm a member of DAN but outside of the US they do not offer the equipment insurance. Can anybody help?:)

Thanks

With DEPP make sure everything is listed.. There is also lot of equipment they wount insure..

I ended up getting coverage through Dan, I only covered around 20K of gear, it cost $288 for the year with a $100 deductable.. DEPP wouldn't insure my rebreather..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom