Which Deco planning software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometime in the far future I do plan to challange the record... Anyways what are people's opinion on DecoChek that have used it?...

Once you turn 18 I would seriously consider taking a decompression course instead of "winging" it and pretending your Advanced Nitrox certified you for ANY decompression dives. Now there's a challenge.

Once you turn 18 I would seriously consider taking a decompression course instead of "winging" it and pretending your Advanced Nitrox certified you for ANY decompression dives. Now there's a challenge.
Mabey not all Deco dives, but dives to 140' max, and up to 15 mins max of deco time yes....

Mabey not all Deco dives, but dives to 140' max, and up to 15 mins max of deco time yes....

Which agency is that through again?

Oh and I believe you may have confused more course material..

I didn't take the actual Deco Procedures course, but my Advanced Nitrox cert trained, and certified me to perform limited Decompression dives with total Deco time not to exceede 20 mins..

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/advanced-scuba-discussions/322237-h-valve-used-doubles-setup-3.html

And let's not forget this little gem from the same thread...

If you want to dive doubles an H valve on 2 tanks, and 4 regulators is to much of a nucence, and creates alot of parasitic drag. My reccomendation to you would be to buy a manifold, and double tank bands, and connect them suckers, Buy a Dive Rite Transpac, Stabalizer plates, Crotch Strap, and Classic Wing, then your set... Also it wouldn't hurt to take a course in doubles, but if you don't know how to dive doubles, or need to take the basic Tech course to learn how, then you don't need to be doing Deco... Remember Experience, or supidity may get you there, but only Training from a qualified Instructor will get you back...

Last edited:
You're not adv nitrox, you're not deco, and you're not any kind of cave trained. Please stop posting in the technical diving section blatantly lying about your cert level.

And then there's the more direct approach :D

VPM (Vplanner) all around for me.

V-Planner
Starting to play with the SUUNTO software that came with the HelO2...
Rick

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom