which agency?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
just make sure they have the PPD APPROVED seal of approval
whoa... standards for diving in the philippines has just gone up a notch!

this ought to be a good thing - if we keep this up (evaluating dive-related stuff based from a consumer standpoint) we could really do a lot of good!

canadian OW noob asks PPD: hey, i'm going to PG, is the Basang Pechay Dive Seynter any good???

PPD denizen: nooooo!!! we tried diving with them but they have lousy equip maintenance standards and their air tastes like yesterday's sardines... go with Matigas ang Biko Dive Center... they have a PPD Approved sign - so you can't go wrong!

canadian noob is happy, PPD saves another diver from a bad dive experience, we gain tourist dollars... ppd denizen swims off into the sunset

Jag

shugar:
canadian noob is happy, PPD saves another diver from a bad dive experience, we gain tourist dollars... ppd denizen swims off into the sunset

Jag

you are a sentimental person:) i can totally imagine you

sentimental.jpg

shugar:
whoa... standards for diving in the philippines has just gone up a notch!

this ought to be a good thing - if we keep this up (evaluating dive-related stuff based from a consumer standpoint) we could really do a lot of good!

canadian OW noob asks PPD: hey, i'm going to PG, is the Basang Pechay Dive Seynter any good???

PPD denizen: nooooo!!! we tried diving with them but they have lousy equip maintenance standards and their air tastes like yesterday's sardines... go with Matigas ang Biko Dive Center... they have a PPD Approved sign - so you can't go wrong!

Jag

Matigas na Tikoy pwede rin??? Mwhhahaha... i love the names

Spoon:
just make sure they have the PPD APPROVED seal of approval
All the instructors mentioned have PPDs:

seal-of-approval.jpg

:)

btw, I'm finishing my AOW next week with Gerry Reyes. Finally!

And nice avatar abubakar!

shugar:
you owe me a new computer monitor WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jag
Use the quick reply button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I wonder if Canadians were the example is a coincidence.......

Mike Veitch:
Use the quick reply button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I wonder if Canadians were the example is a coincidence.......
i USE the q-reply button! i just opted not to "quote message in reply" checkbox since it would repost the photo AGAIN

sheesh these canadians i swear!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom