Where's Uncle Pug?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken abucs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Food doesn't taste the same and I have no desire to post to any threads on Scuba Board... other than this one... and it has taken me several tries to get this far... unless I delete it before hitting send.

Rob was special, as everyone here knows. I'm still stunned that he is gone. No words...

These were UP last words... almost 2 months ago in response to BigJetDriver's accident.

Is he alright? I used to look forward to his posts. I hope he'll come back.

Ken,
He is on vacation for a while this summer. He'll be back later... My advice is to send him a PM. It may be a bit before he has a chance to respond...

Ken abucs:
These were UP last words... almost 2 months ago in response to BigJetDriver's accident.

Is he alright? I used to look forward to his posts. I hope he'll come back.

Okay. I am confused.

Explain please.

Long time Puget Sound resident, medium time diver, soon to return. I am quite confused as to this post.

Please, which Ron are we speaking of> and what sort o fincident are talking of?

Thank you

Jeff

jeff, one of our members, BigJetDriver (Rob Davies), died while diving in the Red Sea recently

Ken quoted Uncle Pug's post in a thread about BigJetDriver's accident a while back

H2Andy:
jeff, one of our members, BigJetDriver (Rob Davies), died while diving in the Red Sea recently

Ken quoted Uncle Pug's post in a thread about BigJetDriver's accident a while back

Thanks Andy. I am sure that I do not need to say that I am definitely bummed... and actually very.. I don't know.

It seemsas if Big Jet Driver used to post on the the florida divers forum.... and was always quite relevanet and sane.

I am extremely sorry to hear about this.

Thank you Andy for clearing this up.

Maybe I will hit Florida next week. And make a dive to honor Big Jet Driver.

Jeff

(Someone that designs BIG jets)..... So that is why I care.

well, while we are at it, where is Snowbear?

I am getting out of hand, and I need her.

I am like a sugar-buzzed seven year old without a bedtime.

Did you take your Valium today Catherine?

I hope Pug is doing okay too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom